X-Men: God Love, Man Kills Extended Cut #2
Series Next

X-Men: God Love, Man Kills Extended Cut #2

Writer: Chris Claremont Artist: Brent Anderson Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: August 26, 2020 Cover Price: $4.99 Critic Reviews: 0 User Reviews: 3
N/ACritic Rating

The Uncanny X-Men. Magneto, master of magnetism. The bitterest of enemies for years. But now they must join forces against a new adversary who threatens not only mutantkind, but all of humanity beside it...in the name of God. The members of the Stryker Crusade are poised to cleanse the Earth, no matter how much blood stains their hands. Chris Claremont and Brent Anderson's influential X-Men story is re-presented with all-new pages from the legendary creators themselves!

No critic ratings have been found for this issue.

Spacey Medicine Aug 31, 2020

Well I don’t know about you gang but I have a good feeling about prejudice being fixed forever!

YourGreenMuse Aug 28, 2020

The second half of this story is even better than the first! This story is very prescient, and I think it's worth a read. And maybe more reads every few years or so, since the theme of this book is unfortunately timeless. As for what the Extended Cut has to offer... It isn't much. It just reiterates the point of the story, while tying into that Magneto one-shot Chris Clairemont wrote a couple years back. And there's almost zero supplemental material this time around. I don't see what the point of the added pages were besides giving Marvel an excuse to reprint the book. It's a great story, so I'm not going to begrudge them too much. I don't own a physical copy of this story, but that is definitely something I need to procure. I can't say tha more

ChrisClaremontForever Aug 27, 2020