VS #4

Writer: Ivan Brandon Artist: Esad Ribic Publisher: Image Comics Release Date: May 30, 2018 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 2 User Reviews: 3

Satta Flynn's refusal to lay down and die drives the omnipotent systems that rule humanity to make a drastic decision. The nail that sticks out gets hammered down, but what if the hammer breaks the whole world at the same time?

The Brazen Bull - Jaimee Nadzan May 29, 2018

Action packed with stellar fight scenes, this issue was fun to read and left me curious about the future of Flynn. Brandon and Ribic create the perfect balance between the written and visual narrative, letting the reading experience the action. Read Full Review

Multiversity Comics - Reed Hinckley-Barnes Jun 1, 2018

"VS" continues to be a beautiful book, but insight into its main character is a little lacking. Read Full Review

Bill Blaze May 30, 2018

Whaaaat! This issue is awesome. So much action, so much sabotage. The artwork is so stunningly gorgeous. Esad Ribic has some serious skill. I'm really enjoying this series.

SloboSOY May 31, 2018

Another game-show but this one seems to slowly turn ugly for Flynn. His arms hurt a ally. And it's seems like they lost all contact for being extracted. But another ally will sacrifice herself for Flynn.

Cover - Very nice cover 1/2
    Writing - I find the writing interesting & in the same time they always a little something hindering me to letting me in. 2.5/3
    Arts - Steel great. Even if the surprised look on flynn was awefull (Why choosing that as the variant seriously ?) 2.5/3
    Feeling - Mixed feeling. I still not sure to keep up reading the next one. 1/2

Troy Jun 7, 2018

This title could have no speech bubbles and you would get the exact same experience. This is nothing more than an art gallery for the talented artist, because the writing itself isn't worth a damn. This is the worst book Image is publishing at the moment and is basically the Michael Bay of comics.

June