VS #3

Writer: Ivan Brandon Artist: Esad Ribic Publisher: Image Comics Release Date: April 11, 2018 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 3 User Reviews: 6

Flynn struggles with a series of humiliating defeats...that are making him more popular than ever! As a new generation of gladiators is unleashed on the battlefield, they're none too happy with a soldier who refuses to stay dead.

Multiversity Comics - Robbie Pleasant Apr 13, 2018

"VS" is proving to be a fantastic comic, with solid pacing, a unique idea, effective world building, and some of the most gorgeous art I've seen in comics in a long time. Read Full Review

The Brazen Bull - Dave Robbins Apr 10, 2018

There is a deeper story behind the world of VS. The horror is not so much in the bloodshed, but rather in the banality of evil. Read Full Review

ComicBook.com - JK Schmidt Apr 11, 2018

As beautiful as VS is, I'm not sure it's the comic for me. Read Full Review

Jonab Apr 25, 2018

So very, very dull. How do you manage to make a action sci-fi story so boring?

wladflores May 2, 2018

The scariest part of VS is not the battles. Is the "normal" life. Somehow, the fights seems
    like a rest, an escape from the awful reality. This is perfectly shown in this comic. Together
    with some great art, is easy to get immersed in the world of VS. You know everything is going
    to hell, but you know it will look beautiful.

Bill Blaze Apr 18, 2018

Fantastic art still, but weak issue. Even weak on exposition. Mostly back room politicking from a board of clueless yes men.

SloboSOY Apr 12, 2018

And as for other Image Issue, the writer story (Even if he rerun what we miss) and add another part to his univers that complicate the story & curb it. It's sad and I wonder if that will do the same in TPB. So I'm in a choice. Waiting for it, or taking all the first arc in floppy & then maybe wait for the TPB.

Cover - Very beautiful but not really link to what I read. But a little thank to the ascendant tubes ! 1.5/2
    Writing - I like this univers, even more complicated than at first. But I wonder if the rhythm is good ? 2/3
    Arts - Still awesome. The woman are so beautiful. 3/3
    Sentiment - Mixed in fact. I completely lost in the game part. But behind that I little lost ! 1/2

nec Apr 16, 2018

Other than the art this book has nothing to offer. Art is 5/5 everything else is 0.

Troy Apr 14, 2018

The art is fantastic, but man does the story need some streamlining or a hook better than just simply being broadcasted.

July