What's The Furthest Place From Here? #10

Writer: Matthew Rosenberg, Tyler Boss Artist: Sweeney Boo Publisher: Image Comics Release Date: January 18, 2023 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 5

Sid's story revealed! The game-changing second arc to one of the year's biggest books starts here. Dark secrets are uncovered as we discover why Sid had to leave the Academy, where she went, and what she did. This issue has it all-a betrayal! A rescue! An escape! Some Daves! And the Strangers reveal a shocking truth!

ComicBook.com - Tim Adams Jan 18, 2023

After telling some flashback stories, the newest issue dives back into its main story with multiple chapters, all continuing the same tale. Read Full Review

Jawsh Jan 25, 2023

The adventures continue and more, more, more of these kids are deciding to grow up.

Stand Up Comic Reader Jan 30, 2023

I think it's time to call Boss & Rosenberg of 'What's the Furthest Place from Here' fame "The Backstory Boys". That's now 4, count 'em FOUR backstory issues in a row since issue 6. My theory is that they didn't think the series would do well and only wrote 6 issues.

When Image called asking for more they were in a desert tripping acid and couldn't deliver new pages so Image hired new artists and has kept this charade going since last October. I also have a theory about some hot Anime babe being at the center of all of this :)

retcon_D Jan 20, 2023

Dropping this book. Unfortunately, this fell off after issue #6 for me.

Above Ground Pools Jan 18, 2023