Avengers: Tech-On #5

Writer: Jim Zub Artist: Chamba Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: December 22, 2021 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 2

A kaiju-sized Scream symbiote is on a rampage, and the Iron Avengers will need every scrap of Infinite Mirror Shard energy they have to try to hold her back. But can the team even stay together when one of their own is corrupted by the Red Skull's ever-expanding power?
Avengers Tech-On is a sentai-inspired action-adventure series produced in partnership with Bandai Namco of Japan written by Jim Zub (UNCANNY AVENGERS, CHAMPIONS) and illustrated by Jeff "Chamba" Cruz (VENOM: THE END)!
RATED T

ComicBook.com - Jamie Lovett Dec 22, 2021

There's not much here to recommend as Avengers: Tech-On continues to take an exciting premise and execute it poorly. Read Full Review

Psycamorean Dec 27, 2021

I can't believe I'm still reading this. I thought this was the last issue. I really struggled with this one. But I'll finish it out. Should've saved my money and time. The thing is, this is probably as well written as something like this could be. It's just a whole lot of nothing.

tonpas1989 Dec 29, 2021