Infinity Wars: Arachknight #2

Event\Storyline: Infinity Wars Writer: Dennis Hopeless Artist: Ale Garza Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: November 28, 2018 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 2 User Reviews: 4

Arachknight faces the deadly machinations of the terrible Goblin-by-Night! Can he save his best friend turned monster or will he lose to the Goblin once and for all?

ComicBook.com - Adam Barnhardt Nov 28, 2018

Arachknight #2 is good enough to ensure this title finishes as one of the best Infinity Wars tie-ins. Read Full Review

Multiversity Comics - Gregory Ellner Dec 3, 2018

Interesting storytelling and intricate artwork merge with well-lain colors to make an intriguing story of the Spider-Man/Moon Knight merger for "Infinity Wars." Read Full Review

Bleemak Nov 28, 2018

The best mash-up of our characters, since it makes the most sense to me. Art is great, writing ok, but the ending feels like it would've used another issue.

SloboSOY Nov 30, 2018

Less good than the first issue. There aren't much place for all what hopeless tell. The four personality are a good idea but that didn't take much place. The issue with parker work take to much place in contrary. I understand that passing the curse to Harry is logical in a way, but why him ? Why the Parker didn't have the curses ? It a opened ending but I'm not sure me or marvel will want to explore more this character.

Cover - Related to the ending in a way, but not a fan of it. 1/2
    Writing - I find this less good that the first part who was so interesting. 2/2
    Arts - I really love the art who did the job, but some layout seems rookie. 2/3
    Feeling - Disappointed 1/2

YourGreenMuse Dec 1, 2018

As a big fan of both of these characters, I think this series was a total missed opportunity. There's so much that didn't work. What was up with that ending? That was extremely unsatisfying. I wonder what Max Bemis would've done with this... The only thing I liked about this issue was MJ.

Grifter Nov 30, 2018