Sword Master #10

Writer: Shuizhu, Amy Chu Artist: Gunji Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: September 2, 2020 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 2 User Reviews: 5

ROAD TRIP!
•  LIN LIE and JI SHUANGSHUANG journey northwest to the ancestral headquarters of the Nuwa clan with Lin Lie's roommate CHENG at the wheel. But Shuang Shuang's homecoming is anything but peaceful.
•  Can Lin Lie master the SWORD OF FU XI in time to help save Shuangshuang's home from Chiyou's demon horde?

Monkeys Fighting Robots - Corey Patterson Sep 2, 2020

Shuizhu's narrative, translated by Amy Chu, captivates its audience like the greatest epic quest tales of ages past. Read Full Review

Major Spoilers - Christopher Rondeau Sep 5, 2020

Sword Master heads to the Nu-Wa Tribe to try and understand the sword of Fu Xi! Read Full Review

ScorpioDarkArachnoid8 Sep 5, 2020

It is fast-paced but fun. The emotions could've been toned down other than that I'm excited for the next.

YourGreenMuse Sep 3, 2020

This was fine. I mean, it feels very superficial and empty, but it moves quickly enough for it not to get my ire too much.

Trillby Sep 6, 2020

I haven't read Sword Master #1-9 but I've just read this one now and it was kind of boring.

It was just one big fight really, not much plot at all. And also, considering that it's market price is €3.99, the book was way too short. I finished it in like 5 minutes. Kinda sucks that.

On the other hand I did quite like the art, however, though the main girl had a shirt on, it was really tight so you could see the outline of her tits quite clearly which I think is a pathetic way to draw a character.

Sorry for getting political.

Radar Sep 7, 2020