Venom: Lethal Protector #4

Writer: David Michelinie Artist: Ivan Fiorelli Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: July 20, 2022 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 2

• Eddie Brock has been through absolute hell. The love of his life has found another man, a dangerous cadre of criminals are after a bounty on Venom's head, and worst of all, his only ally, the VENOM SYMBIOTE, is in critical condition, its anatomy pushed to the absolute limit.
•  And somehow, things are about to get much, MUCH worse!
RATED T

ComicBook.com - Spencer Perry Jul 20, 2022

In a world where Venom recently led a world-ending company-wide crossover though, it's fun to read a campier take that has him doing television interviews and fighting D-list villains. Read Full Review

Patadu94 Aug 4, 2022

I am liking this mini-serie much more than the main on. Here there is everything I ask for, Venom, some bad-ass street level battles and also some hilarious moments. The story is well written with a nice pace. Also this is issue bring to a final battle with some new opponents that tries to claim the bounty on Venom's head. Lastly, we finally know who is after Venom. The art is great and the color palette as well. I am really enjoying it, and the story and the way Venom is designed is much better than the main title at the moment.

MurphyL Jul 21, 2022