Weapon H #3
Series Next

Weapon H #3

Writer: Greg Pak Artist: Cory Smith Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: May 16, 2018 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 2 User Reviews: 4

• Weapon H is still on the lam, but that won't stop Roxxon from finding our Hulkverine.
•  So who do you send in to root him out?
•  Get ready for Weapon H vs....the Brood!!!

Dispatchdcu May 18, 2018

Welcome to the Oblivion Bar where the first round is on me and the pretzels are free! Be warned: like the pickled eggs at the bar, this issue is going to get SPOILED rotten.

Weapon H is...

We kick of with these weird, giant, alien-looking , tentacle, wolf creatures trying to track Clay ( Weapon H). But Roxxon isn’t the only one tracking down Clay. Turns out, his wife is looking for him now too. She started asking questions about his death only to find out that his death may have been a bit far fetched. This part was actually interesting because we finally got some background on what “may” have went down.

In this issue, we find out that Clay was ex-military (assumed) but that his squad was going to ki more

Troy May 18, 2018

The issue somehow felt very light, but looking forward to the cliffhanger fight.

Comic Covers May 16, 2018