The Wrong Earth #4

Writer: Tom Peyer, Paul Constant Artist: Jamal Igle Publisher: Ahoy Comics Release Date: December 5, 2018 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 5

On one Earth, the Dastardly League lays a lethal trap for Dragonfly! On the other, a disguised Dragonflyman infiltrates a dangerous criminal haunt! Plus, To save a group of missing teens, Dragonfly must beat up the Internet! And, prose and pictures by the multiverse's most imaginative minds!

Graphic Policy - Brett Dec 5, 2018

Another fantastic issue of the series and another fantastic comic from AHOY Comics who has become a publisher that is standing out from the crowd and delivering some of the best value for your dollars. Read Full Review

SloboSOY Dec 7, 2018

In one part of the story we follow Stinger who trust that was he watch at the TV "Dragonfly-man murderer" is a fake.
    We also have a interesting encounter between Deuce and the other One. This time poor One see that their is not greater foes that a wronged woman (And a intelligente one).
    We also have Dragonfly who accuse The Mayor & the Banker, and find himself against a unexpected foes.
    And finally Dragonfly-man taking a false bad guy persona to learn where is One's HQ.
    Also with a story where Dragonfly confront Mama Cyber.

Cover - I love it & it's in link to what I read. 2/2
    Writing - Nicely done. I like each of the plot. Particularly the one with Deuce leading to a funny cliffhanger. 3/3
    Arts - I l more

axdn Dec 10, 2018

This is truly A-W-E-S-O-M-E, can't wait for #5

KesheR Dec 16, 2018

Best comic book series at the moment.

Jeremy Cline Dec 23, 2018

[[DISCLAIMER: THE WRITER OF THIS REVIEW ACKNOWLEDGES THAT 100 PERCENT OF COMIC BOOK ARTISTS DRAW BETTER THAN HE EVER COULD & THAT MOST COMIC BOOK WRITERS WRITE BETTER (COMIC BOOKS) THAN HE EVER COULD...so with that out of the way...]]

This series continues to develop its brilliant premise with a cast of rich characters and an arsenal of overturned tropes that will delight every single fan of superhero comic books!

Greg Hound Dec 5, 2018