The Wrong Earth #5

Writer: Tom Peyer, Paul Constant Artist: Jamal Igle Publisher: Ahoy Comics Release Date: January 9, 2019 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 2 User Reviews: 6

On Earth-Alpha, sidekick Stinger loses faith in the grim Dragonfly as villains take control of their secret crime-fighting headquarters! On Earth-Omega, Dragonflyman befriends a member of the murderous Number One's gang! Plus, a gritty Dragonfly flashback! EXTRA! More illustrated prose stories!

AiPT! - David Brooke Jan 8, 2019

This is a great issue and is surprisingly easy for new readers to jump into. There's some recapping going on as the story seems to be shifting towards a new purpose now that the shock of the premise has run its course. Read Full Review

Graphic Policy - Brett Jan 9, 2019

This is another great issue that delivers the more we should expect. The series has been entertaining and the fact you get so much more for your money makes it feel like even more of a deal and good value. AHOY is the company to watch out for in 2019 as they continue to show why they were the best of 2018. Read Full Review

SloboSOY Jan 12, 2019

As always a very strong & good issue where both character have to accept the fact they stay on the wrong earth. It's nice too say who each adapt to the situation and what is their next move.

Cover - I'm not fond of it but it's link to what I read. 1.5/2
    Writing - Both story are really good. 3/3
    Arts - The art is really strong. Not much panel without background. I think some Big two titles could envy this artist. 3/3
    Feeling - I looking forward to read the next part of the story. 2/2

Jeremy Cline Jan 25, 2019

[[DISCLAIMER: THE WRITER OF THIS REVIEW ACKNOWLEDGES THAT 100 PERCENT OF COMIC BOOK ARTISTS DRAW BETTER THAN HE EVER COULD & THAT MOST COMIC BOOK WRITERS WRITE BETTER (COMIC BOOKS) THAN HE EVER COULD...so with that out of the way...]]

First story arc was over and it was one of my favorite things of the year.

KesheR Jan 27, 2019