The Wrong Earth #3
Series Next

The Wrong Earth #3

Writer: Tom Peyer, Paul Constant, Kek-W Artist: Jamal Igle Publisher: Ahoy Comics Release Date: November 7, 2018 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 2
10Critic Rating

The grim vigilante Dragonfly violently crosses a line, shocking the upright citizens of Earth-Alpha. Meanwhile, the campy Dragonflyman succumbs to the pressures of confinement on gritty Earth-Omega. Plus, Stinger investigates the supernatural mystery of the Specter of the Sidekick Museum. And the usual AHOY surprise illustrated text stories!

Graphic Policy - Brett Nov 7, 2018

Again, AHOY Comics and the team on this comic has delivered entertainment from start to finish. It again shows we should expect more from our comics and AHOY is again making the case that they should be the publisher of the year and this is one of the best monthly comics being put out right now. Read Full Review

SloboSOY Nov 9, 2018

This time the story can be really put as two different ones. We have in one hand the world of Dragonfly-man with the trial of Deuce.
    A parody of justice where the woman show how much she can manipule the nice judge (But in a way a against-diving show that maybe a the man are in lust and not only idiots).
    This part show how this world can be annoying for the heroes with judge ready to forget this easily. And deuce show she as other plan and his the only one understanding what happen with Dragonfly/Dragonfly-man & One.
    But this is also the story of Dragonfly-man still astonished to be loved there and searching for one. But with Triviac one the loose too, the Mayor ask the hero for help. I love how fast Dragonfly deal with him & more

Veido Nov 10, 2018