Deadpool #10

Writer: Skottie Young Artist: Scott Hepburn Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: March 6, 2019 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 3 User Reviews: 6

GOOD NIGHT, SWEET DEADPOOL!
•  Hey, look! It's that weird guy from the end of DEADPOOL #1! I knew he'd be back!
•  The deadly Good Night is taking care of Deadpool's merc jobs before he gets to them. Kinda like that story "The Elves and the Shoemaker," but a horrifying, violent nightmare!
•  Deadpool's got a plan, though, and he's definitely thought it through. For sure. No question.
Parental Advisory

Black Nerd Problems - Khadjiah Johnson Mar 11, 2019

I hope to see more movement within the next issue. Blood battles and gruesome cracks does not necessarily make everything “awesome”. But there are various ways to heighten a scenery and allow moments within the comic such as metaphorical aspects and literal components to serve as a vehicle to push the comic forward. Read Full Review

Comic Watch - Nicholas Osborn Mar 14, 2019

Deadpool #10 delivers plenty of humor and action as the creative team finally brings the story full circle. It isnt a reinvention of the wheel by any means, but it is certainly entertaining. Read Full Review

ComicBook.com - Jenna Anderson Mar 6, 2019

This issue is a near-perfect Deadpool story, balancing snark and violence with a surprising amount of fun and intrigue. Read Full Review

Comic Covers Mar 8, 2019

I haven’t been keeping up with Deadpool as of late, but I was enticed by this issue’s cover. I can happily say this comic is more than just a pretty face, but I do have some gripes.
    Hepburn’s art is excellent as always, but it was this mysterious vigilante, Good Night, who captured my attention. Why would he steal Deadpool’s jobs instead of confronting him directly? What’s his history with the Merc with The Mouth? While the latter question was somewhat answered a little early for my taste, I was excited to see Wade go up against a formidable foe. Hopefully the rest of the story pans out, but for now Young’s latest story is off to a good start!

YourGreenMuse Mar 7, 2019

This was pretty good. I think the humor worked more than it didn't. The art, as always, is really good.

Spacey Medicine Mar 13, 2019

This was okay! Still a bit try-hard for me. Sorry that that’s always my review of this comic. Maybe it should stop trying so hard.

Grifter Mar 8, 2019