Deadpool vs. Old Man Logan #3

Writer: Declan Shalvey Artist: Mike Henderson Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: December 20, 2017 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 7

• The evil group GEN-FORM has captured Maddie, a new Omega-level mutant!
•  Will Deadpool and Old Man Logan finally set aside their differences in order to save her as a team?
•  Of course not!
Parental Advisory

Comic Watch - John Jack Dec 26, 2017

Funny comic for a fan of either character and a fairly accessible and more or less PG version of Deadpool, somewhat violent but more or less appropriate for younger readers despite hilariously saying for mature audiences only on the front. Read Full Review

CrazyforRAMU Jul 6, 2018

Deadpool and Logan fall into the clutches of the Genericorp baddies along with Maddie. Declan Shalvey's grip on the characters finally becomes adroit, and their interactions are highly entertaining in a snarky MCU-type way. Mike Henderson's art continues to satisfy with elegant simplicity and Lee Loughridge's colors add depth. The villains and the setup are a bit too simplistic to call this all-time great, but it's definitely a fun little read. This issue pulls the series up to "top discount bin pick" or "lazy Sunday Marvel Unlimited read," and it won't be too hard to keep it there for a few more issues.

On the "blah"-ness of the antagonists, though: I'm consciously choosing to think of them as "Genericorp" and their lead baddie more

Spider-Man Prime Dec 20, 2017

Still reads as a team up rather than a Vs. Art got downgraded a tad. Less humor than expected, I guess. Unlikely lock-up arrangements. Interesting cliff hanger. Nothing really wanting me to stay, but I will ride it out till the end.

Herushalaim Dec 25, 2017

I enjoyed this issue more than the last. I had more fun. There were a few plot contrivances and the art wasn't as good, however.

that dude Dec 23, 2017