Royals #8

Royals #8

Writer: Al Ewing Artist: Kevin Libranda Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: September 20, 2017 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 4

This issue: WAR!
•  The Snarks want to watch the world burn - and they'll use the powers of the Inhumans to make it happen!
•  LOVE! Star-crossed romance - Inhumans style! Which of the crew ends up sucking face in the depths of space?
•  AND EVERYTHING ELSE! The Skyspears reveal their secrets - but can Maximus be trusted with them?

Bleeding Cool - Joshua Davison Sep 25, 2017

Royals receives another solid issue here, and, like the last book, is one of the best issues of the Inhuman-starring series. This isnt really one of Marvels best series, but it is a solid and fun time nonetheless. I can recommend it to anyone interested in the plight of the Inhuman Royals. Read Full Review

Nuno Sep 23, 2017

The Royals fight for their life against the Snarks and win. Medusa and Gorgon make out. The art was good.

ModestMoonMan Sep 24, 2017

One of the strongest issues in the series this far, as things begin to start paying off. Enjoyed how Ewing writes Gorgon in this issue, and the scenes with Maximus and Noh-varr in the future were great. I'd begin to lose a bit of hope on the direction Ewing was taking Royals, but if issues continue like this one, I'm all in.

Kalaoui Oct 5, 2017

Great payoff and Ewing has got me all in on the inhumans. Not sure about Medusa's action but on the art side Libranda is a perfect fit. I hope he continues to do the book with Rodriguez.

Khan/Murdock Oct 10, 2017