Weapon X #16

Writer: Greg Pak, Fred Van Lente Artist: Roland Boschi, Andrea Sorrentino Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: April 18, 2018 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 2 User Reviews: 3

"OLD MAN LOGAN VS. SABRETOOTH" CONCLUSION!
•  Savage action as Old Man Logan and Sabretooth fight alone in a containment facility filled with horrific beasts! But who will prove himself the biggest monster?
•  Witness the true fate of Sabretooth from the Wastelands of Old Man Logan's past!
•  Sets up a huge status quo change for Marvel's deadliest team of mutants!

Comic Watch - Robert Struble May 2, 2018

Fans of Logan and Sabretooth wont want to miss it. Its definitely enjoyable, but unfortunately, comics are a visual medium and you may not be able to look past the art. Still, Pak gives us an insightful glimpse into one of the most dysfunctional bromances. Of course, Pak also gives us the furball special so Im not sure if this is a win or not. Read Full Review

ComicBook.com - Nicole Drum Apr 18, 2018

Largely a repeat of the previous issue, Weapon X #16 continues the fight between Old Man Logan and Sabretooth. Read Full Review

DayDreamer Apr 18, 2018

Another 1 for this issue. Sadly, I have nothing good to say about this. Like I mentioned the last chapter, the story is about Sabretooth fighting Logan, which we didn't need more of. And it just seems to erase the development Creed was getting under Cullen Bunn. Throughout this series, Pak seemed to be writing a standard evil & one-note Sabretooth, only to spoon feed to us this chapter that there's still good in him (maybe). At the chapter's end, Logan says the Victor he knew was evil through & through, but our Sabretooth has something more in him.

Pak has to TELL us that because he hasn't done a good job of showing it. Sometimes, he went out of his way to have Sabretooth doing things that show he's bad. The very last chapter is more

CesarCastanha Apr 19, 2018