Weapon X #8

Weapon X #8

Event\Storyline: WMD Writer: Fred Van Lente, Greg Pak Artist: Marc Borstel, Ibraim Roberson Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: September 13, 2017 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 2

THE HUNT FOR WEAPON H: PART 2
o  Doctor Alba's macabre experiments for the Weapon X program turned one of America's Finest into a behemoth imbued with genetics gifts of the Hulk and Wolverine.
o  Despite countless iterations, only he survived... What made him the perfect vessel for the curse? And how far will Doctor Alba go to recover her success story?

Shoot The Breeze Comics - Robert Struble Sep 18, 2017

This is one of those series that I really want to like. It started out as one of those undiscovered gems that nobody was buying but everybody should. But the problems I had with this book have been for the past several issues. I actually love the new Hulkverine and I love Logans role in this, but you could drop everybody else and we wouldnt lose much from the story. Heres hoping we get a bit more development as we go. Read Full Review

JoseAmor Sep 15, 2017

The hunt for Weapon H is still going strong. The team gets their collective ass kicked (except for Domino, which provides the issue with some much needed levity and fun character interactions) and we as readers get to see what the Hulkverine is capable of. The monstrosity itself continues to be fleshed out as a person, making the conflict multi-faceted on both sides. The awesome end reveal bumped it from a 7.5 to an 8.

sebastianorellana95 Sep 20, 2017