Invincible #6

Invincible #6

Writer: Robert Kirkman Artist: Cory Walker Publisher: Image Comics Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 2
10Critic Rating

Mark and his good buddy, William go on a trip to Upstate University to see if they want to attend college there next year. All seems to be going well, they spend the day touring dorms, meeting faculty and checking out all the hot college chicks. The only problem is something has gone wrong at Upstate... something terribly wrong. Luckily for them the world's coolest new superhero, Invincible, is on hand to save their bacon. This stand-alone story is a perfect jumping on point for new readers, a great opportunity to find out what all the buzz is about!

Comics Bulletin - Mike Storniolo Nov 19, 2003

Buy this book! What more do I have to say. Five Silver Bullets for every single thing that I said above. Its that damn good. For only $2.99 its a steal. Read Full Review

The Villain Nov 3, 2016

This issue still isn't quite on the level of some of the other stories but I enjoyed it. There is some good dialogue between Mark and his friend William. We get a good set up for a character that could be the first significant villain of this series and there is some more humor injected in there too.

Killumgood Oct 28, 2016