Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows #19

Writer: Jody Houser Artist: Scott Koblish Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: May 30, 2018 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 2 User Reviews: 6

PARKER FAMILY VACATION BEGINS NOW!
401k? Insurance? Vacation Days? When you're a superhero, benefits aren't usually part of the care package. But Peter and Mary Jane Parker have been saving up for a "just the two of us" vacation since Annie was born, and they aren't going to let trouble - no matter how catastrophic - get in their way! Now all they need is to find a good babysitter...
A one-shot Spider-Family Adventure taking place BEFORE the events of "8 Years Later..."
Rated T

ComicBook.com - Christian Hoffer May 30, 2018

This is a fun Spider-Man comic, one where the worst misery Spider-Man will experience is an awkward social encounter. Sometimes, it's nice to see Spider-Man not suffer relentlessly. Read Full Review

Fortress of Solitude - George Chrysostomou Jun 8, 2018

If you're looking for an easy and fun to read, Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows #19 gives you a break from some of the darker stuff out there. This is the breath of fresh air we needed. Read Full Review

Comix4fever May 31, 2018

Looks like I'm the only one who loves this one. (But what was the point of having Namor there?)

Herushalaim May 30, 2018

This was a really fun issue of Spider-Man and Spinneret teaming up. The recent focus of Annie hasn't been as good as this so I hope that we get more of this or at least balance things out.

SloboSOY May 31, 2018

Well I'm disappointed ... Just a transitional issue. Nice but not great. And houser kinda save another hero from the original Secret War related story.

Cover - Nice & in a way related 2/2
    Writing - That wasn't bad. Their is even a great moment between Peter & MJ. Love this two together. But that wasn't good. 1.5/2
    Arts - The art didn't help. Not bad not good there too. 2/3
    Feeling - I try to save you buddy. Don't make my job harder. 1/2

I-Zick Jun 1, 2018

Yup same here, disappointed in this issue. I feel the stories and at can be so much more.

Briton Jun 18, 2018

Ouch. What a terrible issue.

mrDovydas Jul 9, 2018