Asgardians of the Galaxy #5

Writer: Cullen Bunn Artist: Matteo Lolli, Stephanie Hans, Luca Maresca Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: January 16, 2019 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 4

RAGNAROK IS HERE!
It's the final battle for Earth as the Asgardians take on Nebula's full armada! But the undead may be the least of their problems. Just want is their supposed ally Loki up to now? Don't miss the end of the first thrilling arc!

ComicBook.com - Matthew Mueller Jan 16, 2019

Asgardians of the Galaxy continues to be one of the most pleasant surprises, though the first arc does end with a little bit of a thud rather than a bang. Read Full Review

Rick Jonez Jan 17, 2019

Liked the interactions to resolve this threat. Thor buffoonery for being caught between issues is expediently resolved. Enjoyable art.

YourGreenMuse Jan 16, 2019

This was pretty good. Kid Loki's way of defeating Nebula was very Loki and also pretty clever. I don't have much to say about this issue, it's very much just a wrap up of the arc. We're going to get some Angela: Queen of Hel stuff next issue, probably, if Sera is back. I don't like that Angela just keeps making deals with Kid Loki. You used it once, it shouldn't be a recurring thing. But I assume it was for Sera.

Radar Jan 16, 2019