Asgardians of the Galaxy #4

Writer: Cullen Bunn Artist: Matteo Lolli, Natacha Bustos Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: December 12, 2018 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 2 User Reviews: 8

ASGARDIANS UNDER ARREST!
Just when Nebula falls within their grasp, the Asgardians of the Galaxy find themselves in hot water with the Nova Corps! And every second they're detained, Nebula comes closer to ruling the galaxy. What's a team of warriors and assassins to do?

Weird Science Marvel Comics - Jim Werner Dec 15, 2018

Cullen Bunn has me sold on this book and after staying away from it too long, Im glad I took the plunge. If you are looking for a fun, action-packed book, give this one a try. Read Full Review

ComicBook.com - Matthew Mueller Dec 12, 2018

Asgardians of the Galaxy continues to surprise and is finally taking advantage of its wild card. Read Full Review

Spacey Medicine Jun 3, 2019

I liked getting a bit more detail about the characters and what’s going on with them.

Jon Comics Dec 15, 2018

This book is unpretentious, has a great cast and is a lot of fun. Kid Loki, Valkyrie, Anabelle Riggs, Trog, Skurge.
    Cullen Bunn has to be one of the more underrated writers around. He has managed to make Thunderstrike and to some extent Angela interesting.
    As good as its title.

YourGreenMuse Dec 12, 2018

I thought this issue was good. We're slowly getting to know these characters more. Kid Loki has become the best character in the comic. The biggest strength here is the continuity.

Ryan Apr 25, 2019

Bunn has rightfully balanced the panel time between the team and the team has developed great chemistry. The art is bearable and Nebula is a worthy antagonist for this assembly of Asgardians. This series has impressed me so far and this issue is the best one yet.

CrazyforRAMU Jul 1, 2019

A brief incarceration with the Nova Corps gives the Asgardians a chance for quality characterization before the action resumes with a vengeance. This issue strikes a terrific balance between character and plot development, finally delivering the "cool characters doing cool stuff" payoff this title was made for.

Kevinrick Dec 12, 2018

And as always, ComicBook.com is the worst site review for comics.

RC Adamiec Jan 3, 2019