Exiles #10

Writer: Saladin Ahmed Artist: Javier Rodriguez Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: November 14, 2018 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 6

THE COURT OF CALIPH DOOM!
Even in a world of magic carpets and wish-granting lamps, Doctor Doom rules with an iron fist! And strangers are not welcome in this fairy-tale land. Can Blink's growing team escape this eternal Arabian Night before Doom gains ultimate power?

ComicBook.com - Christian Hoffer Nov 14, 2018

Exiles could use a soft reset or a bit more conflict, which we might get next month judging from the last page. Read Full Review

YourGreenMuse Nov 16, 2018

Pretty good. This series is very weird with its pacing. Caliph Doom was great though.

SloboSOY Nov 16, 2018

No I didn't want to review this. Oh wait if I don't their is a chance you take it. O.K !
    So the exiles are is this One thousand and one night universe and find TJ. They have to flee from kang. Then they are lead to the character who look like DrStranger and Black Cats who now want be their allies. Caliph Doom find the salomon ring and have the Genius Mephisto and so go to seem for ... Revenge ? Well to kill them. But Clarisse succeed to free Mephisto who take down Doom and lead him to hell. Not before he give his reign to TJ ... End ! .... Ha no we have the exiles appearing in the 616 univers and facing Khan's Exiles... Sight !

Cover - At least she is really beautiful and in link 2/2