Infinity Wars: Sleepwalker #3

Event\Storyline: Infinity Wars Writer: Chad Bowers, Chris Sims Artist: Todd Nauck Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: November 21, 2018 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 6

Sleepwalker continues his mission through the dreamworld of the Warped Universe - this time teaming up with the Dark Starhawk and even "He whose touch causes burning" - MAN-THING THANG THOOM!

ComicBook.com - Adam Barnhardt Nov 21, 2018

Sleepwalker is a character rooted in nostalgia, and although these Infinity Wars tie-ins have an awesome opportunity to do some cool things, Sleepwalker #3 falls flat. Read Full Review

YourGreenMuse Nov 23, 2018

What can I say? I like this a lot.

Deadlybeavis Nov 23, 2018

Fun weird comic.

SloboSOY Nov 24, 2018

At least the story make a acceleration. And we see rick even if at the beginning we don't suspect it.
    But I was not found of this part of the story the same way I was with the first two issues.
    At least that show promisse for the last part.

Cover - Nice and related 2/2
    Writing - Maybe not as much interesting that for the two first issue. Maybe they coud have done much. All the thing about the nightmare seem to be let appart. It's not a good choice I think. 2/3
    Arts - Love Todd Nauck. So the art is a real pleasure. But the layout for the page with Sleepwalker feeling he have lived it already could have been made a little more thoroughly to the last panel of the page send back to the first panel of the page. 3/ more

Titanium Nov 25, 2018

It's great, but a bit confusing at times.

CesarCastanha Nov 25, 2018