Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer #2

Event\Storyline: Infinity Wars Writer: Al Ewing Artist: Ramon Rosanas Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: October 31, 2018 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 3 User Reviews: 9

THE RAGNARMOROK WARS!
Stark Odinson may have forged his own astonishing armor and become Iron Hammer...but is even that enough when Madame Hela, masked queen of Hel, comes for him?

Black Nerd Problems - Ja-Quan Greene Nov 7, 2018

With a decent amount of action, good character development, and impressive storytelling, Iron Hammer was the treat I didn't know I needed right now. Read Full Review

ComicBook.com - Adam Barnhardt Oct 31, 2018

Sure, most of this material might not stick around in a post-Infinity Wars world, but the lore and origin laid out in Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer #2 is quite interesting, and for fans of other of the two main characters Iron Hammer represents, it'll be a fun read. Read Full Review

AiPT! - David Brooke Oct 31, 2018

A good issue that, when combined with the first, serves as a good origin story to a combo that can be quite clever. Read Full Review

YourGreenMuse Nov 1, 2018

I think that while this still kept the stylings of silver age Marvel, the writing is a little less dense and therefore feels more modern as a result. I liked that Stane wasn't merged with anyone (since Loki was not) and that caused his betrayal. It was a very clever twist on those dynamics. And Sigurd Stark seducing the Queen of Death is something that felt very Tony Stark.

SloboSOY Nov 1, 2018

I left the first part with a good feeling. If the first use Tony Stark origin, this one use Thor's origin.
    I don't like some of the mixing Warrior Machine Three ? Really ? I find Stane too in the role expected. And Madame Death too in setback (Gladly there is the ending catching up with this). Malekith/Mandarin mixing of Howard Odin are really good choice.

Cover - I'm not a big fan, but she work well. She lie but she's not bad. 1/2
    Writing - I liked some part of it. This time the second Origine story is too quick letting the place for the final confrontation. And I really like the ending. 2.5/3
    Arts - I enjoyed a little less than the last time the layout & panel. I don't see a magnificent Asgard like I waited for. more

fandelabd Oct 31, 2018