Spider-Girls #3

Event\Storyline: Spider-Geddon Writer: Jody Houser Artist: Genolet, Andres Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: December 12, 2018 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 2 User Reviews: 8

A SPIDER-GEDDON TIE-IN!
•  The Spider-Girls have found a way to turn the tide of Spider-Geddon!
•  First they'll need to fight past Inheritors Brix and Bora to rejoin the Spider-Army!
•  Then will the cure be worse for the Web of Life and Destiny than the Inheritors' disease?
Rated T

ComicBook.com - Jenna Anderson Dec 12, 2018

It's unclear what the endgame of "Spider-Geddon" ultimately is, but this miniseries has helped readers enjoy the ride. Read Full Review

AiPT! - Forrest Hollingsworth Dec 12, 2018

A saccharine Spider-Girls finale fits a dual purpose as a secret Renew Your Vows send-off and while it doesn't check all of the boxes in service to both Spider-Geddon tie-in and its own story, what's here is far and away enough for most. Read Full Review

YourGreenMuse Dec 13, 2018

This series was definitely just a way to clear up some of what Renew Your Vows left over. I mean, we won't know for sure until Spider-Geddon #5 is out. For what it was, I liked this issue. But the biggest reason why is the scene between Annie and Mayday. It actually touched my cold, black heart a little. And it was extra nice because all fans have been saying since Annie's been introduced is that Mayday already exists so why make another character like her. Anyway, I hope this proves important to Spider-Geddon and wasn't just a fancy wrap up of Renew Your Vows, but even if it was, I had fun at least.

SloboSOY Dec 12, 2018

After a disappointing second issue this one is much better. Not perfect but It give what a want. More interaction with feeling between Annie & May. I hope for more because both deserve it.

Cover - Nice cover but not related. 1/2
    Writing - It's a little easy. Sad we don't see at all the vulture gang anymore. 3/3
    Arts - Love it, poetic like if each character is designed differently. When whe have both annie & May in the same panel it's blatant. 3/3
    Feeling - Mixed. 1/2

Comix4fever Dec 15, 2018

Hey Marvel, can Annie & Mayday have an ongoing series?

waltgator93 Dec 12, 2018

Artwork and dialogue are pretty good! Although parts of the issue felt forced. Even the parts at the end got a little crazy and lost.

CesarCastanha Dec 20, 2018