Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows #22

Writer: Jody Houser Artist: Scott Koblish Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: August 8, 2018 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 2 User Reviews: 6

• What's worse than one Spider-Doppelganger?
•  How about a whole army that's been subjected to the mad science of DOCTOR SINISTER?

ComicBook.com - Christian Hoffer Aug 8, 2018

Scott Koblish's art remains uneven, but Jody Houser's family moments make this comic a must-read for any Spider-Man fan. Read Full Review

AiPT! - Zarik Khan Aug 10, 2018

Renew Your Vows has stood out from similar stories done in the past because of its ability to balance the fun-loving nature of a family book with a sense of darkness and grittiness. It looks like we are nearing the final issue, which is a huge shame, but Houser and Koblish have maneuvered the characters and plot to ensure that this two year run is going to end with a bang. Read Full Review

SloboSOY Aug 9, 2018

From some time now, this title play with me, letting me with a feeling serrated. One issue is good, the next is bad. When I trust he will improve it's badder & when I ready to leave it's improve (But never better than the level where it's started). I think I let the time to the writers, and this title never was what I feel he can be. So this is my last issue.
    A last issue who is better than the previous one. But I will be honest even the cliffhanger didn't give me the need to come back. Shame because their is a lot that could have been. And I really hoped Sinister would be the challenge who can make this title what he has to be.
    No I wait for the encounter of Annie & Maydee in the Spidergadon tie in. And I will let the character f more

Comix4fever Aug 15, 2018

Best ongoing series from Marvel.

Briton Aug 12, 2018

The artwork is appalling.

mrDovydas Aug 13, 2018