Avengers Annual #1
Prev Series Next

Avengers Annual #1

Writer: Jed MacKay Artist: Travel Foreman, Juan Ferreyra Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: August 25, 2021 Cover Price: $4.99 Critic Reviews: 2 User Reviews: 8

"INFINITE DESTINIES" CONCLUDES!
The last secret of the Infinity Stones and Infinity Stone-Bearers is revealed here. Meet the new character who beats Captain America and Iron Man within an inch of their lives. What saves them? This character's other desires.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE: The conclusion of "Infinite Fury"!

But Why Tho? - Charles Hartford Aug 25, 2021

When all is said and done, Avengers Annual #1 brings one of, if not the strongest, entries in theInfinite Destiniesstory thus far. It delivers some critical information to the unfolding scenario while combining that with healthy doses of character and heart. Read Full Review

ComicBook.com - Charlie Ridgely Aug 25, 2021

The Annual is about as interesting as it can be, given its premise, but it doesn't do much to inspire any intrigue or excitement. Read Full Review

cincyfan Aug 26, 2021

Honestly I had this on my pull list because it's one of the books I always pick up. I didn't realize it was part of this storyline which also happened in the amazing Spider-Man annual. At first I was disappointed as I was hoping it would be another step in Jason Aaron's run that I have really enjoyed especially of late (minus the heroes reborn which I skipped because I really don't care for the squadron supreme). However I ended enjoying this story I liked the multitude charecter so I was pleasantly surprised. Admittedly I don't know all the details of this story but this was a good read and I am really interested in hopefully seeing more of multitude.

Psycamorean Aug 28, 2021

This was good for what it was. Jed MacKay is a capable writer. Multitude seems like a fun character. As a prelude to the current Black Cat arc, it's alright. I'm enjoying that arc, but I'm not sure we needed all these annuals to build up to that.

daspidaboy Aug 25, 2021

Well what can I say? This is yet another forgettable crossover from Marvel Comics.

I understand this is supposed to be a harmless fun crossover but I reread every single annual and this ain't fun. It has mediocre and inconsistent Art (only exception is the thor annual), unsatisfactory endings, and bland characters. A story featuring the most popular marvel superheroes and Infinity stones ends with the heroes talking about their feelings to the villain.

I am not trying to say dc comics is better than marvel comics since I am being objective but I will say t least dc comics puts more effort in their art.

Seriously, I dont care about the person possessed by the soul stone in the story. They have expositional d more

+ LikeComments (2)