Inhumans: Once And Future Kings #5
Series Next

Inhumans: Once And Future Kings #5

Writer: Christopher Priest, Ryan North Artist: Phil Noto, Gustavo Duarte Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: December 6, 2017 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 7

YOU CAN'T GO HOME AGAIN...
•  Except that's exactly what the young Royals have to do!
•  Armed with the Wizard's technology, Black Bolt, Medusa, and Maximus must return to Attilan to clear their names of treason - but their seeming ally Elisha has his own agenda!
•  With their home in danger, the Royals must meet their destinies! But is Black Bolt ready for a king's responsibilities?
•  Plus: The final installment of the adventures of Lockjaw, as told by UNBEATABLE SQUIRREL GIRL writer Ryan North along with artist Gustavo Duarte!

IGN - Blair Marnell Dec 7, 2017

The ending is a little abrupt, but on the whole, this was the best Inhumans story in years. And if there's another Inhumans relaunch down the line, Priest and Noto should be the go-to team for that book. Read Full Review

Konan Dec 12, 2017

How Crystal meet rest of them? İt should be at least 6 issiu for proper ending. All these dialoguess about how and why chracters do what they do is unrealistic.

Kalaoui Dec 8, 2017

Good but a too quickly wrapped up!

Herushalaim Dec 8, 2017

This was very good, if only they had more issues to properly conclude it.

CrazyforRAMU Jun 18, 2018

Black Bolt gets his first real opportunity for heroism and kingly sagacity as he leads his family against Elisha. The story as a whole has been very entertaining, but some characters were under-utilized (Crystal, Bentley Wittman) and some (Gorgon!) were completely superfluous. Also, the resolution relies on a nested double example of "my plan hinges on hard-to-visualize hacking so I'm just going to shout about it during a fistfight" that rubs me the wrong way. Phil Noto's art is gorgeous to the end though, and I finish the story *almost* as enthusiastic about the idea of more "Inhuman Babies" adventures as Christopher Priest wants me to be.

JBL Reviews Aug 5, 2018

My rating would be higher except the ending was terrible, as if it wasn’t planned out,

that dude Dec 9, 2017