Moon Knight #13

Moon Knight #13

Writer: Jeff Lemire Artist: Greg Smallwood Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: April 19, 2017 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 2 User Reviews: 12

REALITY BITES!
•  Where has Marc Spector really been all this time? THE ANSWER IS HERE!
•  Where was a man like Marc forged? THE ANSWER IS HERE!
•  Where will the final battle be fought? THE ANSWER IS HERE!

Newsarama - Robert Reed Apr 21, 2017

Moon Knight has been a beautiful, horrifying epic thus far, and it will be exciting to see how it all concludes next month. Read Full Review

Superbromovies - Weston Sheffield Apr 26, 2017

The story Jeff Lemire crafts here in undeniably strong, but Greg Smallwood once again proves how perfect of a match he is for this book. His distinct, moody style makes the halls of Marcs mind feel an eerie, alien place, as they surely feel for Marc himself. And his covers, which have simply been one masterpiece after another, shows one of the most frightening portraits of Raul Bushman yet put to page. Moon Knight is a character who artists have always had a strong influence over, and Greg Smallwood is easily ranked among Declan Shalvey and Bill Sienkiewicz as some of the best. Read Full Review

DDJamesB Apr 20, 2017

There is nothing bad to say about Moon Knight during this entire run. It is so different than all the other comics out and every month this is the comic I look forward to most. I can not wait to see how this arc ends next issue!

Sttavo Apr 20, 2017

Always great! Without a doubt, moon knight is one of the best comics I read today. With incredible illustrations from Greg Smallwood and Jeff Lemire's great screenplay, this edition once again surpassed my expectations. I hope Marvel recognizes the great work of Greg Smallwood and Jeff Lemire and continues to let them do more moon knight comics! I really am loving this phase of the character

+ LikeComments (1)
    Phil B. Apr 27, 2017

This run of Moon Knight has been brilliant--Lemire's writing, Smallwood's art, Bellaire's colors, and Petit's letters are all top-notch work.

Spock's Brain Apr 26, 2017

Jeff Lemire and Greg Smallwood's penultimate issue of "Moon Knight" is an excellent one, one that makes me feel as if some real answers are on the horizon. It's too bad this is ending, but at the same time, I think the end is timely, as I feel the man lost in his own mind trope can only go on so long, and like it or not, it's Moon Knight's defining trope. At a certain point, reading issue after issue of uncertainty over what is real and what is not loses me. This is why I like this issue; the sense that Lemire has a definitive end to this story in mind.

ockedman Apr 19, 2017

Jeff Lemire is continuing his remarkable and memorable run of Moon Knight but it used to be better. I love the protagonist, the author and the artist but this arc is sometimes rather uninspired and predictable to me. Even if there are excellent ideas, like the team-up of the Marc's personalities, we (probably) already know where the arc is going. In the first two arcs, my jaw dropped every issue. Overall, the best part of the story is the flash-backs and how Jeff Lemire rewrites the origin and all the myth of the character. Now, I'm ready for the conclusion of probably my favorite series ever!

GlenWizard Apr 22, 2017