Injustice: Year Zero #14
Series Next

Injustice: Year Zero #14

Writer: Tom Taylor Artist: Roge Antonio Publisher: DC Comics Release Date: January 6, 2021 Cover Price: $0.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 4

Final chapter of Year Zero! After the destruction of the Hall of Justice, who is still alive? And where did the JSA go? Meanwhile, do old habits die hard for Harley Quinn? Find out here in the epic conclusion to the prequel to Injustice: Gods Among Us!

The Fandom Post - Chris Beveridge Jan 12, 2021

Injustice: Year Zero draws to a close and leads into the initial series that got all this going alongside the game years ago. It's bittersweet as I'd love to have more but at the same time, this particular little universe has come tidy and done. Yes, there are places to go and things to do but it's worked through so much that it feels like it's time to let it go fallow, to let the grass grow over it and leave us with the fond memories of it that we can stroll through at any time. There's always a chance of a revival or something else down the line but for now, with this series, it feels complete. Read Full Review

C.V.R. The Bard Jan 6, 2021

It was cool to see Joker run rampant to a level , I had never seen before. I am honestly glad it ended the way it did, focused on Batman's faith in Superman's morality as the reasoning behind Joker's motive to kill Lois was a coy nod to the game. The storytelling was there, but the pencils and colors on this was just like that World's End series : pedestrian. I hope Year One is not a new thing and some shit I just missed when the game first dropped.

* Like this ? Hit cvrthebard.tumblr.com