Savage Avengers #10
Series Next

Savage Avengers #10

Writer: Gerry Duggan Artist: Patrick Zircher Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: February 12, 2020 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 7

Dr. Strange, Dr. Doom and Conan the Barbarian set out to kill Kulan Gath before he grows stronger! The team-up you never knew you couldn't live without concludes. We hope you'll be okay.
Parental Advisory

ComicBook.com - Matthew Aguilar Feb 12, 2020

Savage Avengers has some fun parts, but there's still something holding it back from its full potential. Read Full Review

YourGreenMuse Feb 16, 2020

I really enjoyed this issue a lot. This title is really unconventional with how it doesn't have a set team and, really, no set characters. I really like it.

Also, woo, this is my 4000th review. I've wasted my life.

DDJamesB Feb 15, 2020

It had some cool parts and I enjoyed the art. Savage avengers is a really odd title to review as to how up and down it is.

+ LikeComments (1)
    Adsun22 Feb 13, 2020

Wow, this is epic! Conan is fun, Doom - Strange cooperation is awesome (last page!), and it's cool to see him in armor.

Azrael Feb 14, 2020

Strange in the doom armor was fantastic. The way that each of them fought together was very fun and the whole thing with trying to get Deadman back was very interesting.

Ryan Feb 15, 2020

First off, Zircher again knocks it out of the park with his fantastic art. The dynamic between Stephen, Doom, and Conan was great and I’m sad to see them split up so early. I love the last page and Kulan Gath makes for a great villain. Poor Doctor Voodoo just can’t catch a break.

Wolf Warner Feb 15, 2020