Spider-Man/Deadpool #31

Writer: Robbie Thompson Artist: Flaviano Armentaro Publisher: Marvel Comics Release Date: April 11, 2018 Cover Price: $3.99 Critic Reviews: 1 User Reviews: 3

SPIDER-MAN/DEADPOOL vs. EVERYONE!
•  Spider-Man and Deadpool have done something with grave consequences.
•  Those consequences? Oh, all-out war on our heroes at the hands of all the super heroes of the Marvel Universe.
•  This arc will change the way you look at your favorite heroes. And we don't just mean Spider-Man and Deadpool.

ComicBook.com - Christian Hoffer Apr 11, 2018

This issue is almost too packed with surprises, but I feel like there's some great payoffs for longtime readers of this book. Kudos to Robbie Thompson for pulling off a surprise that few readers will see coming. Read Full Review

Herushalaim Apr 12, 2018

This series is so up and down. Some issues can be great, like this one, but others can be less entertaining. I think the plot is a little too convoluted so some issues are bogged down by the plot.

Kalaoui Apr 20, 2018

This is a better outing than last time. The multiple layers of storytelling while are nice in some aspects in some issues like this one, can also make this story so cumbersome in others. Anyway Thompson is trying to juggle all of the threads and it can be a drag sometimes. Art is a bit better this time around and the story picks back up. Twists being thrown left and right while can be headturning and intriguing, they also can make you lose interest if there are no real answers after 9 issues??
    Still onboard because some issues can be so good. Too bad others are a waste.

Spider-Man Prime Apr 23, 2018